Seniors Supportive Living
Heart River Housing supplies housing for independent seniors in a lodge setting. This program offers single and double bed/sitting rooms, meals, housekeeping, and recreational opportunities with or without the help of existing community-based services.
As per Social Housing Accommodation Regulation 244/1994, applicants are prioritized on the basis of need, taking into consideration housing needs, level of support required and the applicant's income.
Rates are reviewed annually.
- Support services included in monthly rate are 3 home cooked meals daily, afternoon and evening snacks, weekly housekeeping, linen laundry, and regular activities
- Supportive living with 24 hour staffing
- Access to nursing, personal care, and medication assistance through AHS Home Care
- Secure Building with 24 Hour Security, Video Surveillance, Emergency Call System, Smoke Detectors
- Monthly on site visits for hearing
- Residential Laundry Services
- All basic utilities included (Telephone and Cable/satellite included for Villa only)
- Transportation Services
- Personal Laundry Services Provided for an additional monthly charge
- Fitness Room
- Hair Salon with basic esthetic services
- Parking Available at Monthly Rate
- Individually controlled Heating and Cooling
- Three-Piece Bath
- All facilities are smoke free, following the provincial legislation regarding smoking, outdoor smoking areas are available.
$1,125 - $1,225 per mo
$1,760 - 1860.00 per mo
How to Apply
You may download and print an application form by clicking on the link below. Please complete the application and submit it to the Heart River Housing Site Manager at one of the locations shown above.
- Individuals must be 65 years of age or older (Couples are eligible if at least one of them meets the age criteria).
- All individuals must be Canadian Citizens or have landed immigrant status.
- All individuals must be functionally independent